TGH – Content Writing Contest
📍About the Opportunity
The Global Hues – A modern media company, is organizing an Article Writing Competition to celebrate the budding writers from/on Date 19 December 2020- 31 December 2020.
📍About the Organizers
‘The Global Hues’ is a trustworthy, honest, and modern media company that values transparency and accuracy. We aim to show the “TRUE COLORS OF THE WORLD”. We share a commitment to support local and global commerce-enabling Businesses to connect with their customers.
We intend to provide world-class content at a single destination and make your experience hassle-free. Our team is working diligently to provide an amazing experience. The Global Hues take pride in delivering the latest and relevant information ranging from Business, Education, Health, and Money to Technology, Women, Lifestyle, News, Press releases, and Entertainment. We appreciate the “New” World of interconnections and pledge to enrich their extensive knowledge. We are a proud and happy company that aims to inspire all those residing over this planet and desire to be successful.
📍Who can Participate
Any person who is pursuing or has pursued any recognized degree from any recognized college/university is eligible.
Participation requirements (All steps are compulsory)
- Subscribe to our newsletter at https://theglobalhues.com/subscription/
- Follow us on all our social media pages: Links Available here: https://linktr.ee/Theglobalhues
- Our “Competition alert” post to be put on your Instagram/Facebook story. Tag us or send us a screenshot of the same in our Instagram/Facebook inbox.
- A story should be kept up for 24 hours. Anyone who removes the story before 24 hours will be disqualified.
- Tag 5 of your writer friends who might be interested in the comments section.
- Any person who unsubscribes or unfollows later would be disqualified immediately from current and future events. In case the article is published on the website and we found the participant has unfollowed later, the article will be removed from the website.
- The participant is not allowed to submit an article that is already up on their blog or any other website in their name or any other name. Only fresh content to be submitted. In case your article gets selected to be published on the website, you can not publish it anywhere else. Credits to the author will be provided.
Participants can choose any one of the following topics:
1. How oil and gas industries are dealing with pandemic stress?
2. Shift in the education system.
3. Evolution of technology in healthcare.
4. Impact of recession on the economics of nations
5. Are startups giving a new edge to India?
6. Women turning tables in the Business world.
Originality: The article should be 100% original work of the author. We follow a strictly no-plagiarism policy.
Language: Submissions only accepted in English.
Co-Authorship: Not Allowed
Entry: Only one entry per person is acceptable.
Word Limit: The content should Ranging 1250-1500 words excluding footnotes.
Formatting: The content of the article should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5-line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
Reference and Hyperlinks: In the case of quotation, the author name/hyperlink must be created.
Reference links for the material must be provided at the end of the article.
Filename: The file should be named as the Full name of the person along with their chosen title. (Eg: Nitin_How oil and gas industries are dealing with pandemic stress)
Images: No images to be used.
Deadline: Participants should submit their article latest by 31st December at 11:59 PM.
📍Awards & Recognition
The best three articles will be published on The Global Hues website as a guest author with due credits.
An Amazon gift voucher of Rs.500 to the 1st position.
On 12 January 2020
Submit your entries here: