Finance transformation is essentially changing the way finance supports business strategy and performance. Today’s environment requires a new, agile, and differentiated approach to financial operations and the ability to act as an active and collaborative business partner.
The 11th Annual edition of Finance Transformation India Summit & Awards will be held on the 20th and 21st of July 2023 at The Radisson Blu Mumbai International Airport. This summit has been conceptualized by Inventicon Business Intelligence.
This summit will bring together leading industry experts to share best practices, case studies and the latest trends from Leading Indian companies. This summit is designed to enable finance departments within organizations to not only be efficient and effective but also integrated and flexible.
There is an incredible lineup of eminent speakers from companies like PharmEasy, Lodha Group, Madison World, Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd., Indian Register of Shipping and many more.
The two-day event is a platform that will focus on topics such as:
- Navigating the payment tech matrix – The rise in payment technologies in reshaping the payments landscape 2023 & beyond
- Evaluating ESG frameworks and reporting standards for finance heads and their ability to deliver for stakeholders, regulators, and overarching business objectives
- The paradigm shifts in taxation landscape – A glimpse of the recent updates in global tax structures, schemes, incentives
- Prioritising automation spends – Justifying spends towards technologies that deliver tangible operational efficiency & ROI
- Designing data governance that delivers value, methodology, framework and culture for a business imperative for advanced analytics
- Elevating finance function in large enterprises with constant evolving of GBS, GPO & SSCs
Award Categories in the 11th Annual Edition of Finance Transformation India Summit & Awards:
The categories are divided into two segments: Large Enterprises & Medium/Small Enterprises.
- Digital Finance Initiative of the Year
- Finance Transformation Initiative of the Year
- Finance Team of the Year
- Finance Leader of the Year
The delegates will get a glimpse into live case studies, plus network with industry leaders while learning about the current and innovative practices in the industry.
Be a part of the conference by registering at https://bit.ly/3UgPDIq
*The information in this article does not necessarily reflect the views of The Global Hues. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information in this article.*