“We always believe in customers’ happiness and satisfaction. My experience says if you don’t do false & over commitments, listen to client’s requirements, and give the correct status of work, it surely helps a business in the long run”. – Mitesh Poddar (Business Head, The Burrow Interior)
The Burrow Interior is an interior designing firm based in Gurgaon that provides end-to-end solutions to its clients. It is an idea that started in 2014, as an extension of services from Architectural consultancy & Real Estate, paving the way for one of the best interior designing firms.
The company provides all kinds of wooden work, home & office furniture, flooring, ceiling, false ceiling, lighting, toilets, doors & windows design solutions. The company has proudly handled more than 100 residential & commercial areas in the last 7 years.
The company has divided its work into two parts- The Mental aspect entailing Planning and The Physical aspect that entails Execution. The planning is carried out by the Creative team in the studio. The studio team plans the flow, entails ideas, sets up a timeline keeping in mind the BOQ and costs for execution, that helps in delivering the finished site to the clients as per specifications within the committed time under the allocated budget. Once the Studio & client finalize the drawings & visuals it is then forwarded to the Workshop and the work floor start operations at site & also at the Workshop.
WHAT MAKES THE BURROW INTERIOR UNIQUE?
Mentioning the USP of the company, Mitesh said that “The Burrow Interior believes in delivering the best suitable design within the client’s budget. Space utilization is one of the major things which is always taken care of by the company. Since its inception, it makes sure that space looks goods and is utilized properly.”
It has a unique way of delivering the best services to its clients:
- Interaction: Firstly, the team meets the clients and understands their concerns. It listens and takes notes of what the client is looking for.
- Idea Discussion: After the interaction is over, the team brainstorms with the Design team to come up with the best possible solutions and requirements. A rough estimation of the project cost is also ascertained and communicated.
- Execution: Once the design, budget and timelines are approved, the team is mobilized at the site for execution of the project keeping in mind the delivery of the best design solutions.
The Burrow Interior provides a wide range of services like woodwork for wardrobe, kitchen, storage and doors, and windows. It also provides flooring services like designer tiles, carpets, wooden flooring, and marble flooring. Under wall services, it provides wallpapers, paints, polishes, cladding, and glass partitions. It also delivers other services like civil work, fire fighting, air conditioning, UPVC, and soft furnishings.
The company has worked with many corporate people and companies. To name a few corporates, it has worked with Khetan Logistics, Rhenus Logistic, Cellar Door Productions, RMX Rubber, SSH Premco, and Sanjay Nagpal Estate. Mitesh says, “Our 80% business comes from repeated clients or from their references. Our services in case of any repair work and our work quality help us build trust and faith of our clients”.
For the company, nature is its best teacher. Therefore, the team works with adherence to the 5 elements of nature:
- Transparent as Water: The company tries to be as transparent as possible with Clients, Colleagues, Vendors, and Employees.
- Committed as Mountain: Once a commitment is made, the company stands by it.
- Acceptable as Wind: As wind accepts all kinds of fragrances, the company accepts all inputs and feedback about work including mistakes.
- Work as Fire: Fire is desire. The company works on every project with a strong desire to grow daily.
- Mould as Metal: It moulds itself according to the situation it faces.
CHALLENGES FACED BY THE COMPANY
“People don’t know enough about Interior Designing and give unnecessary advice to professionals. It’s unfair to compare an interior designer with local contractors and carpenters. But I always say, they (local contractors) will do what you say and we will do what is right. Most of our educated clients understand and we prove this through our work.”, said Mitesh while talking about the challenges faced by the company.
VIEWS ON SUCCESS
According to Mitesh, “Success is to make the clients satisfied with our work. If we get a reference from a client our team celebrates, this is what I call an achievement. And this happens most of the time. We often set high standards for ourselves after finishing every project.”
AWARDS AND MILESTONES
The Burrow Interior has bagged many awards so far. Some of them are:
- Best Interior Designer in Gurgaon by The Global Choice Awards 2021
- Leading Interior Design & Build Firm of the Year 2021 North India by Architectural & Interior Design Excellence Awards 2021
- Most Promising Interior Designers in Gurgaon by Design Icon Awards 2020
- Top & Most Innovative Interior Design & Build Firm of the Year 2021 North India Award under “Residential Projects & Commercial Projects by National Architecture and Interior Design Excellence Awards 2021.
By exploring and learning new technologies, The Burrow Interior is emerging as one of the top interior designing companies. The company looks forward to growing 3 folds in the next 5 years, but without compromising on the principles i.e. client satisfaction and best quality services.