The UAE government has realised the potential of AI to drive innovation, economic growth, and societal development through national initiatives such as the UAE Strategy for Artificial Intelligence 2031. This strategy aims to position the UAE as a global hub for AI and promote its integration across key sectors, including healthcare, transportation, finance, education, real estate, retail, manufacturing and government services.
Leveraging game-changing AI platforms is no more an option but rather a necessity for organisations to survive & thrive in today’s rapidly evolving business landscape. Improved data-driven decision-making, increased operational efficiency, enhanced customer experience, process automation and transition to an AI future are just the tip of the iceberg.
Real-time implementation of enterprise AI and analytics requires a robust data infrastructure, data governance, skilled professionals, and a clear understanding of ethical considerations, privacy, and security. MEEAI Summit addresses the market needs by facilitating B2B collaborations to ensure transparency, fairness, and accountability when using AI to avoid biases and negative impacts.
At the MEEAI platform, professionals can engage with peers & relevant solution providers who share similar interests and challenges in integrating AI and analytics into their work by sharing first-hand information, experiences, use cases and frameworks for responsible AI adoption.
- Exploring the latest advancements, emerging technologies, and future trends in AI and analytics
- Capturing the AI potential: Accelerating adoption of AI & Analytics within enterprises
- Generative AI-Taking, AI Adoption to Next Generation
- Building a Strong AI and Data Foundation for business transformation
- Blueprint for a Digital Enterprise- Turning organisation’s digital journey into success stories
- The Future of Data & Emerging Technologies
- Leveraging Data for Customer Experience and Personalization
- Mitigating AI-Risk within Enterprises
- The Next Era of Digitalization: Recent Trends in AI Solutions
- Leadership and Competence: Be a Transformational Leader
- AI for Good: Ethical implications and social responsibility in the digital era
- Role of AI in Security, Governance & Compliance
Who Should Attend?
C-levels–CEO/CIO/CTO/CISO/COO/CMO, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Heads of AI & Analytics department, AI & ML enthusiasts involved in:
- Utilities and more
Join us on 2nd Nov in Dubai, UAE, to create an enabling environment for innovation and growth within your industry!
*The information in this article does not necessarily reflect the views of The Global Hues. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information in this article.*