The role of corporate treasury is becoming increasingly strategic and aligned to the organizational objectives – helping business continuity, funding long-term growth, and innovations while managing financial risk. Treasurers are exploring new ways of performing the operations keeping cost, efficiency, and better risk management as their priorities. Most treasurers are turning towards technology to centralize and automate treasury operations.
6th Annual Treasury Management India Summit & Awards 2022 to be held on the 14th and 15th June 2022 will focus on how to a build roadmap for better liquidity & working capital management techniques, cash visibility & forecast, investment strategies, ensuring good governance, risk & compliance (GRC) policies.
This summit will bring the community under one umbrella to discuss the learnings and innovation from the first phase of the pandemic and use this phase as an opportunity to promote sustainability and growth.
This summit will have an incredible line-up of eminent speakers from companies like IBSFINtech, BP India, Wipro, Mahindra & Mahindra, ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel, Shriram Life Insurance, Sterlite Technologies, Adani Electricity, SRF Ltd, HDFC and many more.
The two-day event is a platform that will focus on topics such as:
- A sneak preview into the global outlook for Treasury
- Evaluating ESG frameworks and reporting standards for Treasurers
- Cash management excellence
- Treasury post-pandemic
- Integrating fintech into Treasury Management systems for a seamless experience across trading, market data and financial risk
- Managing liquidity and working capital requirements through the crisis
- Treasury Team of the Year
- Treasury Leader of the Year
- CFO of the Year
- Cash & Liquidity Management Initiative of the Year
- FX Management Initiative of the Year
- Treasury Tech Innovation Initiative of the Year
The delegates will get a glimpse into live case studies and network with industry leaders while learning about the current and innovative treasury practices.
Be a part of the conference by registering on https://bit.ly/3t1613V