The Entrepreneurship Cell of IIT Hyderabad is elated to announce the 5th edition of its Annual Flagship event- E-Summit on 21st – 22nd January 2023.
About the event
Post-pandemic, it is a wonderful opportunity for E-Cell this year to host E-Summit 2023 offline. E-Summit is one of the biggest business and entrepreneurship conclaves in India. It brings together entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, venture capitalists and students to share their entrepreneurial thoughts, experiences and endeavours. We host thought-provoking talks, panel discussions, competitions and many more, aiming to address the present entrepreneurial scenario and nurture an entrepreneurial mindset among students across India.
Theme: ‘An Arduous Carrefour’
With the looming recession and the funding winter, the last year has been a rough one for startups. There has been a significant fall in funding compared to the previous year. After a triumphant revival in 2021, the Indian startup ecosystem is facing multiple challenges again in today’s market. With “An Arduous Carrefour” as the theme, our objective is to explore the difficulties, setbacks, challenges and opportunities that lie at this crossroads for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship and how more effort is required to excel and succeed.
Panel discussions and Keynote Talks
Panel discussions are an excellent platform where the best minds in the business are brought together to analyze and discuss global issues. The keynote talks are power-packed sessions by some of India’s most distinguished business professionals. It is indeed an honour to have such great minds with us, sharing their experiences.
Some of the renowned Keynote Speakers joining us this year include:
- Dr. Shanta Thoutam – Chief Innovation Officer, Govt. of Telangana
- Mr. Rama Iyer – Head Of innovation at GMR Group
- Mr. GV Krishnagopal – Group CEO at Access Livelihoods Group
- Mr. Sri Charan Lakkaraju – Founder & CEO at stuMagz
- Mr. Avishek Gupta – Managing Director and CEO at Caspian Debt
- Dr. Ravishankar Polisetty – Founder & CEO of Sai Ganga Panakeia Private Limited
- Mr. Udaya Kumar Dintyala – Ex Exec. Director at AT&T Global Business Services India
- Mr. Sandip Poddar – Co-Founder and Director at Navikarna Ventures
This year’s Topics for Panel Discussions and renowned panellists include:
1. Transformation of India’s Digital Payment Landscape:
- Mr. Hussaini S F – Technology and Innovation Leader; Executive Director, JP Morgan & Chase
- Mr. N Srinivasan – Sr.Executive Vice President, HDFC Bank
- Mr. Neeraj Bansal – Co-Founder & CEO at CredRight Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Dhruv Gupta (Moderator) – COO at iTIC
2. Technological Innovations – The Driving Factors and Impacts
- Mr. Saumya Ranjan Pradhan – Head of Applied Innovation Exchange, Capgemini
- Mr. Raghu Mangaraju – Vice President, India at BLEND360
- Mr. Rajesh Shenoy – Sr. Director, Research at Cetas Healthcare
- Dr. Nakul Parameswar (Moderator) – Assistant Professor, Department of Entrepreneurship and Management IIT Hyderabad
3. The Employer-Employee Paradox: Concurrency of Layoffs and Hiring
- Mr. Yugandhar Penubolu – Founder of Winzard.io, HR Tech
- Dr. Murali Padmanabhan – MD, Leadership Dimensions LLP
- Mr. Nanda Kishore –President at V.L.S.Systems Inc.
- Dr. MP Ganesh (Moderator) – Head & Associate Professor, Department of Entrepreneurship and Management IIT Hyderabad
The previous E-Summit has been a huge success with an 80,000 outreach including the participation of over 50 startups and 30+ eminent key-note speakers. Stay tuned to witness a bigger and better event this year!
*The information in this article does not necessarily reflect the views of The Global Hues. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information in this article.*