“Our purpose is to enable a more sustainable and resource-efficient future.”
Sumit Mondal (MD, AC and DC Electrical)
In an era where technological advancements and electrification dominate every aspect of our lives, the electrical industry plays a crucial role in powering our world. Amidst this rapidly evolving landscape, AC and DC Electrical has emerged as a trailblazing company, offering comprehensive one-stop solutions to the electrical industry since 2017.
The firm is operated by a highly passionate and knowledgeable team that possesses extensive expertise in the field of Electrical Engineering and the power sector. Their enthusiasm is matched by their willingness to continually learn and embrace new technologies, giving them an edge over competitors.
Sumit Mondal, the Director of the firm, is an experienced professional who is responsible for fostering a positive and nurturing work environment for all employees working at various sites. With his exceptional expertise in project management and marketing, he ensures the seamless execution of projects, regardless of their size, while meeting the specific requirements of clients.
Products And Services
The firm’s success as a one-stop solution for the electrical industry can be attributed to its vast array of products and services.
- Offering services to the power, transmission and distribution sector, utilising cutting-edge techniques such as testing (PID, Thermography, Hotline Washing, TFRM), Maintenance (Hotline crossing Stringing, shutdown maintenance work, AMC) as well as undertaking turnkey projects.
- Offering innovative and futuristic products including Testing and Measuring equipment, as well as IoT-based condition monitoring devices.
The firm places great emphasis on staying abreast of new technologies and providing continuous training to the staff. It leaves no stone unturned to educate the clients about the potential benefits that improved technologies can bring to their systems.
There are many aspects that place AC and DC Electrical different from the rest market players.
- Market Development: The firm has achieved remarkable growth of 25% in the last 5 years and is aiming for 30% for the next 3 years.
- Market Diversification: It has successfully diversified in multiple segments like Industrial Automation, Electrical Motors, other Transmission & Distribution Products, Digital equipment, Solar EPC, Electrical Contracting, and EV EPC.
- Product Development: New Products such as ready panels, cable trays, compact substations, drives, PLC, automation of plants and much more cater to the evolving needs of the customers.
- Market Penetration: With exports in mind, the firm is actively seeking opportunities to expand its reach globally through strategic partnerships.
- New Avenues: AC and DC Electrical is venturing into new avenues with a wide range of solutions including Power Factor Solutions, Reactive Power Solutions, Solar EPC, and Electrical Turnkey Projects.
The Esteemed Clientele
The firm has established a strong presence in renowned PSUs, the government sector, and the private sector. Among its esteemed clients are PGCIL, KPTCL, PSPCL, CESC, WBSETCL, NTPC, SAIL, IOCL, Adani, A&M Group, JSW Energy, JSPL, Tata Steel, Tata Power, Tata Metaliks, and more.
“By understanding our clients’ operating systems, we offer tailored solutions to prevent significant breakdowns and energy loss in the future. Our approach involves providing both product supplies and services that align with their requirements,” mentions Sumit.
Awards and Accolades
The firm’s dedication and capabilities in providing top-notch solutions to its valued clients have made it receive a few prestigious awards:
- Best AMC contractor by JSPL
- Received recognition as a trusted vendor by PGCIL, CESC, ReNew and many more, for major projects
What is the Firm’s Vision?
AC and DC Electrical envisages a future where the physical and digital worlds merge, making operations safer, more intelligent and more productive.
“By transforming industries, we are helping to create a more prosperous and sustainable future. For us, sustainability is not only the right thing to do but also a promising business opportunity. We are here to enable a more sustainable and resource-efficient future,” mentions Sumit.