Everybody knows how difficult long-distance relationships can be. Nevertheless, it is the love and understanding between you and your significant other that matters the most.
Most of the people are more focused on how to keep the spark alive when you cannot be with your partner all the time.
It gets even harder when you want to express your love and make them feel special from miles away. But there’s always an alternative to making your loved one feel special when they are having a bad day, to celebrate a promotion, or simply when you are missing them like crazy.
Do not get your spirits low because remember that distance makes the heart grow fonder and the relationship stronger. Surprises and gifts are one of the most important gestures of love.
When a simple good morning text can make them happy, imagine how bright their smile would be when your partner receives something personalized or creative from you. Here we have a bunch of cutesy gift ideas that will surely make your significant other feel adored:
UNIQUE AND ARTSY DIY GIFTS –
What on earth can be more attractive than a partner who takes efforts to make you feel special? You can hype up your partner and make them feel loved by making cute DIY gifts.
DIY gifts make you feel a bit closer to your partner like you are with them at that moment. A handmade gift always holds a special value and is bound to make your significant other’s heart melt.
The feeling of receiving a handmade gift from your partner when you live miles away is incomparable. Below we have some DIY gift ideas for you:
- THE COUNTDOWN JAR – Take a jar and fill it with the favorite candies of your partner, it is super easy but with a different angle. The number of candies you put should be equivalent to the number of days left for you to meet your partner. This idea is easy yet creative!
- LOVE LETTERS WITH A TWIST – Love Letters are proved to be the most romantic thing ever. You can make creative love letters where you can express your feelings in the center of the page and can paste Polaroid frame pictures of you and your partner at the borders. This will make your partner miss you a little extra but it will also make them happy when they recall the beautiful memories.
- THE ULTIMATE LOVE PACKAGE – This super easy gift hack will make your partner fall in love with you all over. All you need to do is make an attractive box and fill it with everything your partner loves or would be interested in. You can use your creativity and fill it with small cute notes, pictures, cupcakes, self- care face masks, scented candles, and what not!
- HOMEMADE HEART CHOCOLATES AND CANDLES – This DIY idea will take more effort but will make your partner feel overjoyed. You can learn to make candles at home and can gift some scented candles to your partner when you know they are having a stressful day. Try your hands-on homemade chocolates and you will be surprised to see how much it would lift your partner’s mood.
- A KEYBOARD FRAME – It’s time to use your old keyboard to make something innovative for your partner. Take the keys out from your keyboard that speaks your love message and then put them in the right order. Take a cardboard and paste the keys/ buttons in the correct order. This simple yet thoughtful gift will be loved by your partner.
- A PHOTO LAMP – To lighten up your memories, you can gift a photo lamp. You simply need to get the best pictures printed and then get it pasted into a lamp. Fit the lightings and you are ready to gift this to your special one. This gift will always be special to them and they can immediately look at the memories if they miss you.
KISSING MUGS –
A thoughtful gift can always brighten up the day of your partner. You can gift your significant other porcelain mugs.
Each of these pairs of mugs is incomplete without the other, just like you are. This set of mugs is easily available in many online stores. It’s a way of leaving one part of you with your partner.
DELICATE AESTHETIC BRACELET –
Gifting your significant other a cute bracelet that has a hidden love message on the inside is the most caring and thoughtful gift idea. This bracelet will make your partner smile whenever they are at work or with friends. You can easily buy this beautiful bracelet from Amazon.com.
CUTE PILLOWS –
If you are in a long-distance relationship then you must be missing the hug of your loved one. It should be mandatory to get something cozy and snuggly for your partner when they miss you! Your partner will love these pillows and can hug them a little tighter on days when they are missing you like crazy. This can make a great gift for your partner.
LOVE SCROLLS –
Send a thoughtful romantic poem love card to your loved one. It can be a perfect way of expressing your heartfelt feelings to your long-distance lover. Love scrolls are a unique, cute, and beautiful way to say that you love your partner. Send this lovely gift from miles away and let your partner know that you care for them or miss them.
PHONE STAND –
In a long-distance relationship, you do video calls and phone calls to stay connected. So, why not make video calls a lot easier? Gift your partner a phone stand that will help in long-duration calls and will make the handling of the phone hassle-free. Your loved one is going to love this gift for sure.
COUNTDOWN CLOCK –
Another cute and unique gift on the list is a countdown clock. There is no need to calculate the remaining days of your meeting on the calendar. Just enter the current date and target date on the clock and you are good to go with the latest technology. The wait becomes a lot more exciting with this countdown clock.
Do not forget to try these ideas out! Make your significant other feel special and loved because that’s what long-distance relationships are about.