Established in 1957, Continental Carriers is a leading global logistics solution provider and has completed sixty years of freight forwarding. With specialization in handling bulk cargo consignments from large industrial houses and ports to various manufacturing units or project sites, it is one of the leading logistics and transport organizations. The company has over 295 skilled and experienced professionals including ground operations staff, customs clearance, documentation, and logistics professionals.
1. AIR SERVICES
The company shares a rich history of providing international air export and import services to customers and agents worldwide. It maintains a good relationship with all major airline carriers which enables the company to offer direct and consolidation services for various destinations with confirmed space allocation at reasonable and affordable prices.
2. OCEAN SERVICES
It includes providing LCL/FCL consolidation services for major ports with priority loading on the vessels. It has access to a sophisticated and advanced web-based shipment tracking system that enables its customers to get updates of shipments.
3. DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY
It includes standard parcel and express parcel door-to-door delivery services. This service is offered internationally as well as on a pan-India basis. It coordinates with the customers to pick up any parcel from anywhere in the world, whether inbound or outbound, and ships it to the doorstep of the final recipient.
4. CUSTOM CLEARANCE
The team of custom clearance professionals ensures a high level of care and urgency for any goods to be cleared. All the documents are cleared in a timely and safe manner.
5. TRANSPORTATION AND DISTRIBUTION
It includes providing a wide range of transportation and distribution services. It operates several fleets of trucks and warehouses across the country and has tie-ups with many vendors to provide trucking solutions for all its transportation needs and requirements.
6. PROJECT LOGISTICS
The company offers a full range of services at all ports and business locations across India. It also provides many other prominent services like chocking, cargo lashing, loading, and many more.
Continental Carriers fully engages in the sortation of inventory in order of their priority and forward freight to move and reach its final destination safely. It operates several warehousing facilities across India.
SERVICES OFFERED TO THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Continental Carriers provides end-to-end solutions for the manufacturing industry. These solutions not only increase productivity but also helps in meeting regulatory compliances.
1. Aerospace Industry: It includes providing dedicated and integrated solutions to rationalize logistics support needs to multiple top airlines and operators across the world, aircraft manufacturers, fastest-growing engine MRO companies, government, defense, and space research contractors, and a large number of parts distributors.
2. Pharmaceuticals and Chemical Industry: It includes providing customized solutions that address the challenges in the handling of temperature-sensitive products. It provides guaranteed, expedited & multi-modal transport services, cargo security, inventory management, reverse logistics, and inside deliveries and pickup services.
3. Ready-Made Garment Industry: It provides export services to a vast majority of Indian Garment and textile exporters. It has worked for many top retail brands in the world like H&M, Marks & Spencers, Superdry, Macy’s Departmental Stores, and many more.
4. E-commerce Industry: Although the e-commerce industry has been booming from the last few years but continental carriers understands the criticalities of logistical expertise required for movements in this industry. It offers personalized solutions to websites and all their counterparts so that they can achieve optimal growth.
5. Automotive Industry: The company serves many leading automotive companies across the entire country and ensures all its customers save time because of its specialized and value-added solutions.
CORE VALUES OF THE COMPANY
Core values not only shape the organizational structure but also helps in decision-making processes. Continental carrier follows certain core values:
1. Conflict Management: All conflicts are managed through modes of appreciation, compromise, and honesty. Integrity helps the company to rise above any hurdle or roadblock.
2. Trust: It understands the level of trust that customers have in the company. It provides efficient and effective services to maintain the same.
3. Transparency: Maintaining transparency helps in creating goodwill to safeguard the reputation of the company. Continental Carriers believes in keeping all its operations transparent.
VISION AND MISSION OF THE COMPANY
The vision of the company is to emerge as a global leader in providing end-to-end supply chain logistics solutions. The aim is to become a leading Indian brand with global market leadership in the domain of supply chain and logistics. It is continuously building its expertise, investing in learning, and combining it with new-age technologies to achieve its vision. Continental Carriers is a focused, organized, and highly tech-oriented organization that provides quality services, and a transparent flow of information to all its customers.
For the past 60 years, the company has witnessed magnificent growth in the logistics market. It is indeed one of the most committed logistics service providers in India with the sole motive of ensuring customer satisfaction.