“The only thing that has remained the same for the agency is its name” – Rubeena Singh (CEO, iProspect)
iProspect, a Dentsu company, is a digital global media agency that is known for its innovation and clientele that includes big brands. The company knows how to combine media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge which will help formulate the new territory of performance-driven brand building. The company aims to deliver human-centric solutions that are practical yet innovative. iProspect drives growth for the world’s most legendary brands that include Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets. People have never been more connected through digital channels as much as they are today, due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Hence, growth now happens at the crossroads of culture, content, data, and technology. Businesses that perform well and are able to understand this intersection grow the fastest.
As people demand a frictionless experience across channels, the complexity of every channel and therefore the interdependencies between channels is merely growing.
Our unique perspective allows us to know this intersection in ways that make us better at building brands out of each media connection, now and for the longer term.
By accelerating the chances created when performance and brand building intersect, iProspect maximizes growth today whilst transforming tomorrow.
iProspect brings proprietary and third-party technology together to surface relevant media, consumer, and business insights and support best-in-class decision-making for their clients. iProspect offers the following services:
- Conversion rate optimization
- Informative content
- Voice and assistant management
- Deliver global strategic technology selection
- Implementation and activation
- Brand building
- Media strategy
- Client strategy innovation
iPROSPECT PREVIOUS WORK AND CLIENTELE
1. PARKDEAN RESORTS – iProspect decided on a TV & Sponsorship approach towards launching the new brand proposition of the famous Park. Amplified by Radio & Press, underpinned by an aggressive approach to digital including VOD, Paid Social, HPTO, Sponsored Forums discussions, and PPC, iProspect launched around 4 guiding principles: Audience, Awareness, Authority & Attainability. Domestic holidays were presented with an opportunity to grow and outsell foreign travel, the iProspect team was at the very front of that charge, this strategy proved to be a successful move for the brand.
2. ELGIGANTEN- Talking about its online offering and dealings, Elgiganten currently has around 20,000 products. Because Elgiganten features a sizable amount of products in its ever-growing offering, it’s a challenge to manually create keywords and ads that cover the whole catalog and to update the ads during a timely manner in order that the knowledge within the ads and on the location reflect what’s actually available at that moment. The strategy used by the company was to implement iProspect’s iActivate tool that creates campaigns, ads, and keywords based on the content of the product feed.
3. BUDWEISER- When it involves issues concerning individuality and sexuality, Nigerian society is often intolerant. Budweiser created a platform that offered support for the country’s marginalized youth. iProspect’s main goal was to help the King of Beers show Nigerians that embracing who they’re is what really makes someone a king. Budweiser’s fashion-focused campaign encouraged young Nigerians to precise themselves within the face of an often-hostile society. The Budweiser campaign was planned and amplified with radio mentions, cinema placements, TV partnerships, and digital out-of-home promotions that helped spread the King’s Stitch message, all of which was facilitated by iProspect. These placements took the help of the personalities featured within the ad, by using taglines like “Our dreams are valid” and “No clichés allowed.”
FOUNDER AND iPROSPECT TEAM- INDIA
iProspect is the first agency in India to supply performance-driven brand building on a worldwide scale. With the commencement of the year 2020, Dentsu International also partnered with Vizeum with iProspect, bringing together the former’s media strategy and planning, storytelling, and brand-building capabilities with the latter’s digital expertise, audience knowledge, and performance mindset.
Globally, the agency network has been on a consolidation spree. It is trying to make things easier as to how it operates to deliver greater agility and suitability for clients through a more focused portfolio.
iProspect India, the popular digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, appointed Rubeena Singh as its CEO recently. The move coincided with former CEO Vivek Bhargava being elevated to a bigger role within the sort of CEO of DAN Performance Group, heading and liable for all the Digital Performance Agencies of Dentsu Aegis Media.
Rubeena Singh, CEO, iProspect India is the lady of power who explained that everything has been changed at the agency, but its name hasn’t. The key belief of Rubeena is that it isn’t just a logo or website revamp. iProspect features a completely new all-sizes-fit-within approach to supply to its clients. It checks out the advertising world with a combined lens of human-centric solutions that drive growth for its clients. It is designed at the intersection of brand name and performance.
She has also talked about how the agency plans to still keep inclusion at the center of all its communications and why she thinks the agency will attract a singular portfolio of clients with its new avatar.
iProspect is not just an organization, it is a journey of growth, it is setting examples for various companies and the practical and unique solutions have created a stir in the industry.