“NU Fertility strives to provide the best-personalised care to all infertile couples while simultaneously keeping pace with newer and advanced technologies.”
Dr Ashwini S
(Senior Consultant and HOD, Department of Reproductive Medicine, NU Fertility)
According to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), 10-15 per cent of India’s population exhibit complications related to fertility. For a second most populated country with a 1.3 billion population, that would account for almost one in seven people. Unfortunately, discussing infertility is yet an untouchable topic in our culture and individuals prefer to remain silent in their social circles. For many, parenthood fills a void in their lives and has been highly prioritised in India. Keeping in mind the emerging needs of infertility and ART services, NU Hospitals led the inception of India’s highly trusted Fertility Centre, NU Fertility in 2015.
Standing tall in the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore, NU Fertility Centre is equipped with comprehensive assessments for both male and female infertility-related issues. The state-of-the-art embryology laboratory is built according to the ESHRE guidelines and the quality is constantly monitored to ensure holistic patient care.
Currently, there are three different branches of NU Fertility in India:
- Rajajinagar, Bangalore (Main Branch)
- Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore
- Shimoga, Karnataka
THE INCEPTION TALE
Since the landmark discoveries of IVF and other fertility treatments, the use of fertility services has grown tremendously. To meet the increasing demand for these treatments, NU Fertility was established in 2015 in Rajajinagar, Bangalore.
Like any other company, finding the right skilled manpower was quite challenging. NU Fertility conquered all the challenges and stayed intensely focused on the outcome, rather than the obstacles. The result is the building and expansion of the IVF lab with top-notch medical professionals.
“Today, we have 3 incubators and 2 in-house embryologists to meet the daily demand for fertility treatments. We also have a high-resolution operating microscope for doing micro Tese,” mentions Dr Ashwini.
HEAD OF THE REPRODUCTIVE DEPARTMENT
Dr Ashwini S, DGO, DNB, FIRM (Fellowship in reproductive medicine) is the Sr. Consultant & Head of the Department of Reproductive Medicine at NU Fertility. She has been instrumental in the growth of the reproductive medicine department since the establishment of NU Fertility.
She is also the lady behind the foundation of the state-of-the-art IVF lab in the Centre. The way she streamlines the policies & protocols and supervises the quality parameters and the workflow in the IVF lab is beyond commendable.
She has accrued more than 15 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, out of which more than 10 years of expertise is exclusively in Infertility, IVF and Assisted Reproductive Techniques. After performing more than 3000 IVF procedures and embryo transfers with a consistent pregnancy rate of more than 60%, she has secured an indispensable place in the fertility industry.
NU Fertility specialises in providing an array of fertility treatments. They are:
- Female Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Frozen Embryo Transfer
- Fertility Preservation
- Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
“We have a specialized and full-fledged andrology department dealing with male infertility, male sexual dysfunction, Testicular aspiration of sperms, and Micro Tese. Furthermore, we also offer all the Female and Male infertility services and treat Male and female sexual dysfunction,” mentions Dr Ashwini.
Apart from these services, the centre also specialises in diagnostic and operative hysteroscopic and laparoscopic procedures. NU Fertility is one of the few centres in India that perform penile implant surgeries for erectile dysfunction.
NU FERTILITY STANDS OUT FROM THE REST
The experienced and qualified team of specialists at NU Fertility, by using state-of-the-art technology, increases the chances of becoming a parent and enjoying the journey of parenthood.
The key points that positions NU Fertility different from other Fertility Centres are:
- One of the very few IVF centres which are NABH and ISAR FEQH accredited
- Full time in house consultants in Reproductive medicine, a specialised team of in-house andrology consultants, and 2 full-time embryologists with rich experience
- A trained and expert team of laparoscopic surgeons
- Expertise in performing result-oriented robotic surgeries
- Consistent IVF pregnancy rates on par with international standards
- Dedicated centre for treatment of sexual dysfunction and penile prosthesis
- A robust system of Internal Quality Assessment which captures the quality indicators from time to time
FERTILITY TEAM OF EXPERTS
NU Fertility is equipped with a passionate and dedicated team of clinicians and embryologists that strives to provide the best-personalised care to all infertile couples while simultaneously keeping pace with newer and advanced technologies. The fertility team of experts include:
- Dr Ashwini S – Senior Consultant and HOD
- Dr Sneha MS, FIRM – Senior Consultant
- Dr Pramod – Senior Consultant, Andrologist and Prosthetic Urologist
- Dr Kavya – Junior Consultant, Reproductive Medicine
- Dr Prakrutha – Junior Consultant
FEATHERS IN THE CAP
Helping parents experience the bliss of parenthood has always been the main objective of NU Fertility which has placed the Centre at the top. It has received many accolades since its inception. The two highly prestigious awards received by the company are:
- Recognized under ‘Best IVF Hospitals’ for providing leading services in infertility treatment
- Felicitated with ‘International Specialist Centre of the Year’ Award
- Times Health Excellence Award in 2020 to Dr Ashwini S
- Dr Ashwini and Dr Sneha were featured in The ET Health Conclave as ‘Most Inspiring Gynaecologists of South India’
“It gives me immense pride to mention that NU Fertility is successfully bringing happiness in the lives of people who want to cherish parenting. We maintain the highest standards of care with our laboratory procedures. Our success rates are at par with international standards,” says Dr Ashwini who envisions the multifaceted growth of NU Fertility.
- TOP 10 IN-DEMAND SKILLS FOR 2022
- SUCCESS STORY OF TIM COOK: A MAN WITH A VISION
- TOP 10 RICHEST BILLIONAIRES IN THE WORLD 2022
- Top 10 Indian Origin CEOs Leading International Companies
- HIGHEST-PAID CEOs IN THE WORLD
- Success Story Of Mukesh Ambani
- TOP 10 NEWSPAPERS IN THE WORLD 2022
- Elon Musk: Biography Of A Self-Made Entrepreneur And Billionaire
- 10 GADGETS TO KEEP YOU COOL THIS SUMMER
- 7 R’s Of Waste Management – Steps To Sustainability
- What Are The 5 Must Watch Netflix Thrillers